- Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Experience with leading projects 5+ years;
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe creative suite;
- English language skills (speaking, reading, writing) ;
- Should be well organized with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive attitude and high level of motivation and good team player.
We offer a good salary with associated benefits. At first you will be working for ELLBRU on a project based contract. After the project there is an opportunity that you will be employed by our client.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile described? Then apply now! For questions about this vacancy or general questions please contact Fabian Hollman on 088 222 18 04 or [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news, projects and jobs.
Our client is an international architectural design studio specializing in architecture, interior architecture, product design, urban development and infrastructural projects. It has over two decades of international project experience. Over the years they created an extended network of clients, partners and advisors. Our client is currently working a four high-rise towers with a multi-storey plinth and housing mixed-use programmes, large public spaces and incorporated subsidised housing.