As a Revit modeler you will be responsible for the development of projects from initial design fase to the final draft. You will be a member of the production team that will create a majority of the drawings for a project. Develop model families (Revit) for general and project-specific needs.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Architecture / Building engineering;
- Experience 2-5 years in Architectural engineering;
- Having a high level ability and understanding of Revit;
- You can work both independently as well as in a team;
- Should be well-organised with excellent communication skills.;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You have a strong knowledge of building code and regulations;
- Prior experience of working on international projects would be an added advantage;
We offer a good salary with associated benefits. At first you will be working for ELLBRU on a project basis. After the project there is a opportunity that you will be employed by our client.
Our client is an international architectural design studio specializing in architecture, interior architecture, product design, urban development and infrastructural projects. It has over two decades of international project experience. Over the years they created an extended network of clients, partners and advisors.